Effective Date: September 04, 2018
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember certain information you provide to us as you navigate between pages, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise these users for a particular purpose. For example, they are used to remember your user ID and your preferences on sites you visit often, also help ensure that the advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The data collected is anonymous (is not personally identifiable), though some of it is designed to detect browsing patterns and approximate geographical location to improve user experience.
• Performance And Analytics. Cookies help us gather data about visits to the Website or open an email, and enable us to track performance. It includes visitors, pages clicked on and time spent; where visitors come from; whether or not you have visited before. We can then use this data to understand how you use the website and try to help improve our services. We generally use independent analytics companies to perform these services for us and when this is the case, these cookies may be set by a third party company (third party cookies).
We combine this data from the web analytics services and their cookies with the information you have supplied to us, to deliver custom advertisements based on your viewing behaviour or tailoring your emails with more relevant content to you. We only do this if you have given us permission to communicate with you.
Our website use services from Google Analytics to collect web statistics. Cookies from this provider among other things allow us to monitor data such as the pages visited and its duration, where the traffic comes from, etc. We use this information to evaluate and improve the user experience with our website. With the aim to continuously improve our website and to follow up with relevant ad campaigns.
Additionally we may use partners that help us to keep track of user activities, profitability of online marketing and to deliver targeted online ads when you visit other websites. These services may use third parties cookies provided by our partners.
Johema website also uses buttons and / or plugins from social networks that allow you to connect to your social network in a variety of ways. For them to work, social networking websites including Facebook and LinkedIn will install cookies through our website, which can be used to update your profile on their websites or add data to their existing databases for the several purposes described in the respective privacy policies.
• Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services – please check the help provided by your browser. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies normally also implies disabling certain features and characteristics of this website. We therefore recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Please check the following links for browser specific information:
Device Identifiers. We use device identifiers on our website and mobile applications to track, analyze and improve the performance of the Services and our ads.
We do not store any personal information and the cookies expire and no longer have any effect once you have closed your browser.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and contact information including email address;
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
• Other information relevant to advertising.
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and customers. Johema does not sell, share or transfer your personal information to any outside parties other than our third party processors.
For the sole purpose of operating our business, suppliers or third party processors (such as transport companies) may process your information, but only to the extent that it is needed to assist our business.
Industrial property (inpi) is registered with Brand nº 487457 & Design nº 2496.
Johema manufactures and commercialize Mbox furniture.